Why Mercedes-Benz Vietnam (MBV)?
Mercedes-Benz Vietnam was founded in 1995 as a joint venture between DAG (70%) and Saigon Transportation Mechanical Corporation (SAMCO) (30%).
For 25 years now in Vietnam, Mercedes-Benz has continuously occupied a market share of above 50% in the luxury segment and fulfilled the car dreams of more than 25,000 customers and become a major part of Vietnam’s auto-DNA.
The company offers the widest and youngest variants in the Vietnam’s luxury segment at its 16 authorized dealers.
- Official Name: Mercedes-Benz Vietnam Limited
- Incorporation: 14th April 1995
- No. of employees: 735
The Future is being built by us: Humans
Every single employee counts and is the key to our success!
Therefore we attract, develop an retain employees that are:
- highly engaged, committed and motivated &
- do have Passion, Respect, Integrity and Discipline &
- an excellent qualification and the willingness for lifelong learning,
- are innovative, creative, can solve problems &
- have a high level of courage for change!
Inside review about Mercedes-Benz Vietnam (MBV)
Communications Manager - 1508743146Pros: Good environment and fast-moving working culture. Many opportunities to develop career path.
Event Manager - 1508743146Pros: - Inspiring and fascinating brand. - Friendly working environment. - Passionate employees.